Founders Brewing Company is associated with Canal Street Brewing Co., LLC, in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It is renowned for creating craft-style ales, including Founders Porter, Dirty Bastard, and Kentucky Breakfast Stout. It is the fifteenth-largest brewery in the country, and Mahou San Miguel of Spain owns a 30% minority holding as of 2014.
Founders produce several year-round packaged beers with different varieties of seasonal and limited-production beers listed below.
Founders Beers - All Day Series
- Founders All Day IPA: The beer keeps your taste fulfilled and your senses sharp. This beer combines naturally brewed malts, grains, and hops and a 4.7% ABV that balances aromatics and a clean finish. This session, Ale, is the perfect benefit for an honest day's work.
- Founders All Day Haze IPA: To give this 4.9% ABV All Day Haze Hazy IPA its whimsical fogginess, oats and Wheat are combined. On the other hand, Citra, Simcoe, and Amarillo hop produce an explosion of aroma. Any form of weather, even foggy ones, can be enjoyed with this more beer that can be created with a cloudy treat.
- Founders All Day West Coast: This 4.7% ABV All Day West Coast was brewed with a beautiful blend of hops balanced by a relaxed malt composition. This Session West Coast IPA boasts a strong hop flavor and fragrance, a medium level of bitterness, and aromas of pine and citrus that positively gleam.
- Founders All Day Crimson Sky: Crimson Sky is a drinking delight with 4.7% ABV; it doesn't matter what time you choose to enjoy this Session, Red India Pale Ale. This Session Red IPA combines flavors containing Azacca, Mosaic, Centennial, and Chinook hops and a hefty malt bill with floral, pine, and grapefruit notes that taste lightly sweet and somewhat bitter Session Red IPA.
- All Day Chill Day: This beer has a 4.8% alcohol content and is a refreshing, crisp Cold IPA made with various hops for a rich punch of pineapple, floral, and lemon aromas. When having fun with friends takes priority over anything you formerly had to do, savor the lovely dryness and mild bitterness of cold fermentation.
Founders Beers - Year-Round
- Founders 4 Giants Tropical Treasure: The Tropical Treasure comes with 7.5% ABV with tropical fruit flavor! It contains the taste of pineapple, tangerine, and lemon.
- Founders Centennial IPA: Enjoy the citrus accents from plenty of dry hopping with 7.2% ABV, which is sweet yet balanced.
- Founders 4 Giants Imperial IPA: This brew has a high ABV of 4 Giants IPA, which has 9.2% ABV, unleashes the gargantuan flavor, and is aggressive. It has a bitter taste balanced by a malty and sweet backbone.
- Founders 4 Giants and the Haze of Destiny: This bold Imperial Hazy IPA has an 8.4% ABV smoothed by plentiful oats and Wheat.
- Founders Solid Gold: Solid Gold is a premium lager with a 4.4% alcohol content and only the best ingredients.
- Founders Unraveled IPA: Unraveled IPA has a 6.6% ABV which is damn flavorful and aromatic. Wheat and oats give a smooth backdrop for all those excellent hop characteristics.
- Founders Dirty Bastard: This 8.5% ABV Scotch Style Ale is produced with seven different types of imported malts and is dark red.
- Founders Porter: This beer has a 6.5% alcohol by volume, a silky black creamy tan head, an intense chocolate flavor, and a caramel malt aroma. You can expect and enjoy the full taste of this robust porter.
- Founders Breakfast Stout: This 8.3% ABV double chocolate coffee oatmeal stout is made for coffee aficionados and contains flaked oats, bitter and imported chocolates, and two kinds of coffee.
- Founders Rubaeus: This comes with the flavor of fresh raspberries that has 5.7% ABV, and this brew can be enjoyed in the summer year-round. This Raspberry Ale is the perfect blend of sweet, tart, and refreshing.
- Founders Red's Rye IPA (Draft): This beer has a 6.5% ABV and a harsh hop flavor. It has a little citrus flavor that helps temper the malty richness of four imported Belgian caramel malts.
Apart from the above, Founders has other variations too, which include Nitro Draft (Nitro Breakfast Stout and Nitro Rubaeus), Barrel-Aged Series (KBS, Backwood Bastard, Sweet Repute, KBS Chocolate Cherry, and Daycap Lime), Mothership Series, and also its has a Limited Edition too (Oktoberfest).